The materials and content contained in this website are for general information only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Users of this website should not rely on the information provided for their own health needs. All specific questions should be presented to your own health care provider. In consideration for your use of and access to this website, you agree that in no event will thatbro.com be liable to you in any manner whatsoever for any decision made or action or non-action taken by you in reliance upon the information provided through this website.
All written content is property of http://www.thatbro.com. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author/owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to http://www.thatbro.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Thatbro.com welcomes and encourages comments. However, in some instances comments are subject to be edited or deleted. This includes:
- Comments that are determined to be spam or questionable spam.
- Comments that may be considered self-promoting in nature.
- Links within comments that lead to irrelevant content or affiliate websites. Links that are relevant to the post will be permitted.
- Comments using profanity or vulgar language.
- Comments including derogatory language, or language/concepts that could be deemed offensive.
- Statements that attack another person individually.
Please follow the comment policy rules, and help keep this blog a safe and constructive place for discussion. http://www.thatbro.com reserves the right to edit or delete comments submitted to this blog at any time without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.